We encourage you to use and promote only trusted sources for information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Please see a short list below:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): UK government response
- West Sussex County Council: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Horsham District Council Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
- Sign up for regular email bulletins from HDC at: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/UKHORSHAM/subscriber/new
We have already seen changes in Horsham as more and more venues close. At the same time several local groups and organisations are directing their efforts to tackle this crisis in our community. Please see where you might be able to help out:
- Horsham Foodbank, Horsham Matters: https://www.horsham-matters.com/
- Horsham Self-Isolation Support (Facebook group)
Khalil Yousuf, Liberal Democrat Parliamentary Spokesperson, Crawley Liberal Democrats, has circulated the below message:
The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) crisis is having a more serious effect on those who are elderly and disabled in Crawley than others.
We are establishing a response team who can collect pre-paid shopping and prescriptions for these most vulnerable people and deliver it to them. If you can help to field phone calls or have a car and are prepared to volunteer some time to do a few collections and deliveries, you will be doing a tremendous service to the weakest and most vulnerable time in our society. I need you more than ever. They need you more than ever. I hope you will respond to my humble request and volunteer today.
Please email [email protected] with your name and mobile number to confirm your interest.